20110426

To let someone else tell you about yourself is always a translation

To let someone else tell you about yourself is always a translation. First my inner self have to become external to my self. That means that I must put words on my thoughts and feelings and also look at my self from the outside. You can say that I translate my self to be able to talk and explaine about me to someone else. (It is a proces about the form and the formelss!) When I have put my formless thoughts and feelings into a form; words and language, the other person that I talked to also translate what I say into a there own" inner self state". And then the story about me comes out again from the other person in words- the form I first told have been translated again into a new form from the other person. Will the story about me be the same when we translate it over and over? Probably not. In a way we people always develope ourselves and we are in constant motion so we want it to be changed but we also want to put a finger on it so we can put words to actions and behavior. In a way what we both agree with becomes the truth, even if it´s about different views and thoughts, it feels like it's the shape we people always want to find in order to communicate and categorize. We want to sasy; This is you, and in a way we also then say I have made a form of the formless. But what about if we have different ways of being with different people? It can´t be so simple. If I bring together all things different people have to say about me into one hole story, and in a way creating a shapeless/formless mess. Maybe the viewer start to translate the formless stories into a new fixed-form and in one way also create a new individual, maby it the way to understand?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar